Welcome To The Harris County Justice Of The Peace Courts Online Case Information Service
If you have a case filed in Harris County Justice of the Peace court, you can find details of that case on-line.

  1. Agree to the terms and limitations of this on-line service.
  2. Search for your case using your case number, drivers license number OR your last name and date of birth.
  3. Select the case you want to view.
Note: Most municipal law enforcement agencies file their traffic cases in their local municipal courts and not in the Harris County Justice of the Peace Courts. If you cannot find your traffic ticket here, it may be because your ticket was filed in one of the area's municipal courts. For example, if your ticket was issued by the Houston Police Department, your case has been filed with the Houston Municipal Courts. Traffic tickets written by the Harris County Sheriff's Department and the Harris County Constables account for the majority of traffic cases filed in the Harris County J.P. Courts.

WARNING: If you are using a public kiosk or workstation in a public location to access this application and need to leave this site prior to completing all steps or upon completion of online payment, click "home" or close the browser to exit this application. Failure to properly exit this application may provide unauthorized access to your private information.

For technical assistance send email to our Help Desk.