Find My Cases and Court Dates:
A Query for School Districts
This query will enable you to view a list of the cases that you have filed in the Harris County Justice Courts.


Step 1: Choose an agency.
Step 2: Choose a J.P. Court.
Step 3: Choose the beginning docket date.
Step 4: Choose the ending docket date.
NOTE: The maximum number of days you can query is 7.
Step 5: Choose an officer. (You must first choose a law enforcement agency and then this menu will display a list of officers working for that agency.)
Step 6: Click the "Search For My Cases" button.